Terms and Conditions
The term “Cassie, GeniPaper , Cassie, Associates, Partners and HainesPaper” or “us” or “we” refers to the owners or Parners of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
- We do not warrant that the functions performed by the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free or that the defects on the website will be corrected.
- In no event are we liable for any damage, including, but not limited to any direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other indirect damages arising out of the use of the website or the content and any transactions conducted through or facilitated by the website.
- This website contains material which is owned or the rights to use. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, design , coding and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links or information, advertisements to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide additional information or they may advertise products and services of other companies or parties. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or the content of any advertisements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the legal recourse. In any mutually agreed jurisdictions.
- This site is intended solely for users who are of legal age or older. Any registrations, use or access to the website by anyone under the legal adult age is unauthorized and in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- By using our services or this website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal adult age and that you agree to and abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- The content of this website may NOT be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our written permission.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer
- You hereby indemnify Cassie and undertake to keep Cassie indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses.
- When we gather information from you when you register or fill out a contact form and enter information on this website. We implement several security measures to safe guard your personal information always.
- We do not sell, trade, give access or transfer to any third parties your personally identifiable information. Only trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website which adheres to our privacy policies also.
- Your information may be released only under court orders that strictly complies with the laws, enforce to protect the rights, property and safety.